At Emilia Wickstead, we strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent across all our departments. Our success is built on close relationships with our customers and business partners who expect impeccable service across all channels. We look for the same in those joining our team.
Working as part of the Emilia Wickstead retail team, the Luxury Sales Associate will be focused on developing the VIC (Very Important Client) experience and team culture within the boutique along with nurturing their own VIC relationships and client opportunities to drive sales and a positive brand experience.
- Achieve monthly sales targets set by the store manager- Focus on delivering and increase ATV, UPT and client data capture.
- Create high transactions with clients through upselling and across bespoke, made-to-order, and ready to wear collections. Work closely with our studio in the selling of bespoke and MTO, collaborating to realise client orders and deliver an elevated standard.
- Nurture new prospect clients into the world of Emilia Wickstead offering services in a warm and welcoming manner. Proactively use various tools of messaging, social media, and marketing tools to keep up to date with Emilia Wickstead clients as well as brand presence online.
- Styling clients with total looks envisioning the Emilia Wickstead woman.
- Support the store manager and head office during events to develop them as relationship building occasions.
- Support the store with varied responsibilities across stock management, visual merchandising, and general housekeeping.
Personal skills required
- Willing and eager to learn.
- A flexible approach, a friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
- Strong team working skills
- Passion for luxury retail, made to order and bespoke services.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT OFFER INTERNSHIPS VIA THIRD PARTY OR ANY EXTERNAL SOURCES.
If you wish to intern with us please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Placement Opportunities
Emilia Wickstead is looking to offer student placement positions within multiple departments at our head office to student who are looking to gain experience in the fashion industry.
We are looking for motivated, organised, and adaptable students with enthusiasm and dedication.
- Product Development
The positions are available to start immediately for students who are currently studying as part of their course. We can accommodate placements from 6-12 months.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter or your portfolio to email@example.com